Books are bit of nature packed with imagination
As illustrated by snowshellyjackson
“To approach snow too closely is to forget what it is,” said the girl who cried snowflakes.
“Through a microscope one discovers that there are many kinds of snow: those made up of tiny painting of shipwrecks in the style of Bonaventura Peeters, those made up of miniature bowls of wax fruit, very beautifully and realiztically formed, except for the size; those…
- The Chelsea: A versatile bag for my camera and more
- A train ride to Vancouver: A 4-day trip across 4 provinces (ON → MB → SK → BC)
- Pancakes: After my disaster with creating a paleo pancakes during my paleo diet
- A closet purge: Let’s face I wear less than half of the clothes in my closet.
- Decor: A little something for the wall
humansofnewyork is great not because Brandon photographs people in one of the biggest city in the world but because it is pictures of real people you can relate to and sometimes if you’re lucky you are in on their troubles then you realize you are not alone.